Based in Tampa, Florida, as we continue to grow and change, offering exclusive and innovative products for Porsche. As owners of a Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) repair shop originally based in Beverly Hills, CA we repaired countless trunk and "frunk" damage to exposed Porsche lids. The unique manner in closing a Porsche trunk only contributed to the problem, as it is difficult to feel additional resistance. We felt an obligation to our customers to find a solution to this ongoing issue. A team of technicians created an interior trim piece to protect your lids from damage. Our company offers a patented interior Porsche trunk lid liner that uses a nonabrasive process to ensure the integrity of your Porsche.
- 2012 - A move from CA to FL led to a delay in manufacturing and shipment of some parts. Now situated in Tampa, FL we have all our parts in inventory and truly appreciate the incredible response from our customers!
- 2006 - We secure Intellectual property. Patent issued to Das SCHILD, Inc. 28th of March 2007. With growing sales and consumer awareness, communications with PCNA lead to negotiations with Porsche AG. Parts approved in Weissach, Germany, for Tequipment distribution program.
- 2005 - Part production for the new model Cayman, 987 and 997 began.
- 2002 - Part production continued for the 996 and began for the 986.
- 2001 - Based in Los Angeles, CA, Das SCHILD, Inc. established itself with the intention of producing protective parts for Porsche. A patent application filing completed. Part production began for the 996. Our first prototype completed just before the first German Auto Fest on the weekend just after September 11.
Contact us in Tampa, Florida, for more information about our company and our exclusive Porsche products.